Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Men are from Mars!!!

My friend asked me why God put women and men together when we are so different and don't get understand each other most of the time.  How do you answer that?  Men and women are so incredibly different from each other.  Men think general picture with little or no emotion and women think very specifically with a lot of emotion.

The man I've been seeing since last February gets upset when I ask questions.  Sometimes those questions appear interrogatory instead of inquisitive, but that's just me.  I want to know.  So I'm trying to be less vocal and just take things as they come.  However, whenever he gets upset with me he retreats into his own little world and says very little to me and becomes unresponsive.  Quite frankly I think vocalizing is healthier.  But then I'm stuck wanting to tell him how I feel about his silence and ask him wants going on, but yet afraid if I say anything then I'm breaking a promise of not "bitching".

Why is it ok to call me out on unacceptable behavior, but it's not ok to call him out?  Hmmm, I'm probably going to get into trouble, but I'm going to ask.......

No comments:

Post a Comment